If you've logged on to Optimal Workshop in the last 15 seconds or so, you'll understand why we're all aflutter about the NEW OptimalSort, our card sorting tool. This was certainly no minor upgrade, and we can't wait to hear what you think about it.
Changes that we launched today:
- Dramatically improved results analysis, now including:
- More options for surveying your participants: add custom questionnaires before and/or after a card sorting survey.
- Make your surveys prettier and more brand-aware by adding bigger and better logos and customizing background colors.
- Survey results no longer lock you out when your account credit runs out. You can view all of your results forever.
- Keep your surveys private with password protection.
- You now have the option to force participants to sort all cards or name all categories.
- Previously, once your survey was launched, you couldn't change anything about it. You will now have improved options for editing live surveys.
- Re-open your automatically closed surveys whenever you like.
- Numerous minor fixes and a new look.
This upgrade comes as a result of great contributions from our customers. If there's anything that you'd like to see added to OptimalSort, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at our support site.